- Download this (EVOX Driver) and extract it to a folder on your desktop called EVOX
- Open the extracted file Select VBCABLE_Setup.exe for 32 bit or VBCABLE_Setup_x64.exe for 64 Install it with Administrator mode (right click) Run as Administrator.
- Go to to your right corner screen then click on the speaker icon > Mixer > Systems Sounds > Playback tab.
Select CABLE Input > at the bottom Click on Set default button, the one with the drop down arrow.
- Go to recording tab and do the same select CABLE Input > at the bottom Click on Set default button, the one with the drop down arrow.
- Right click on CABLE Output > properties >got to the listen tab > click on the check box Listen to this device Below the check box there’s a drop down menu of “Play back through this device”. Click that and choose your current working sound device which where the sound came from your speaker.
- Open your X-light or embedded soft phone.
- Click Soft-phone and then Preferences.
- In the Preferences Tab click on Devices
- Under Headset Mode use the drop down to set Speaker to CABLE input (VB-audio ).
- Under Headset Mode use the drop down to set Microphone to CABLE output (VB-audio ).
- Restart the computer .. after restating log in to the EVOX and test that you can hear the sound from the buttons.
That’s it you’re done.